Thursday 1 November 2012

Soul Of Sounds (SOS) vol.34 Guest Mix By PhoniQid





As promised here is the snack that should keep you up this weekend & others to come, Our guest this time around PhoniQid from Kleksdorp has blessed us with Smooth DEEP House Mix with a Pinch of Soulful that really speaks many languages and breaks the barriers of time. Enjoy the good music

Ps I will be posting my mix in a shot while I've just been preoccupied  with some other stuff in my life right now & I haven't found the time to record anything as yet but I will as soon as I get the time. You know I love doing this so I wouldn't stop for ishh.... :)

Peace, Love & Happiness to you all & Thanx for paying SOS a visit, do come again some other time ;)

ENJOY!!!

Track list
Sailor & I - Tough Love (Aril Brikha Remix)

Trickski feat Ernesto - Good Time To Pray(Original Mix)

Terranova Feat. Nicolette Krebitz & Udo Kier - Prayer (Gui Boratto Mix)

Funktrain feat Nica Brooke – Sweetly (liquid breeze project remix)

Andy Compton feat. Ziyon (Liquideep) - Take It Easy (Leighton Moody's Soulsideup Mix)

6th Borough Project - BURT (The Journey)

Downtown Party Network - Get A Life

Maxim Buldakiv – Kama EP-Obnimal It Is (Eddi_Shkiper_Remix)

Karol Xvii &MB Valence – Snatches (Soul_Minority_Remix)

Jonny Bee - I Was Born To Love You (Original Mix)

11-Leader & Yuriano - Blue Moon (Original Mix)

Tamara Wellons - Like Rain (Lars Behrenroth Deeper Shades Dub)

 
 Contact:

  




No comments:

Post a Comment