Friday 15 March 2013

Soul Of Sounds (SOS) vol.38 Guest Mix By Chix Molox (JOH Rec.)





Hello every body here is another one of those courtesy mix tapes that I promised, this one was exclusively recorded for Soul Of Sounds By my men Chix Molox from JOH Recordings. A Deep House "Vinyl" DJ based in Sunnyside Pretoria, who was kind enough to give us a taste of what get him going when he gets down, & I must say this is one of the greatest DJs to be featured on the podcast. I'm really enjoying this set & I just think its one of kind & could've only sounded the it sounds with his vinyl touch. So enjoy Next week I'm back @ it. It's on now, like a roller coaster & we are not stopping 4 nothing.

Chix Says He will not post the track list so I also don't know it, inbox him on Facebook maybe he will feel a soft spot for you guys the more you pester him enough. Just click his name above to get into his FB profile

Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment