Wednesday 12 October 2011

SOUL OF SOUNDS (S.o.S)vol.15

SOUL OF SOUNDS (S.o.S)vol.15
Hello Everybody Hope you are enjoying your week & if not heir is yet another installment of
your Deeply rooted Soul-Filled Food/Mix by yours truly BENNY COSTA, if this does not manage to
lift your spirits then I don't know what will. With this weeks show, I went through a very spiritual
journey 'Emphasis on the vocals' in the following trax in particular 'Andy Compton ft. Rowan'
'Cei Bei' Ben 'Westbeech' & Of-course not forgetting the 'blue six - Sweeter Love'. That has bean
a classic ever since I can remember I'm sure my SA peep's relate to that.

Another thing I'd like to address is when the show is most likely to be posted on any day between
Wednesday & Saturday. So if really want to be up to date with the sows that's when your should look it up
on a fortnightly bases. So it will Be 3 to 4 Shows a month Including 1 Guest Mix.
While we are On that note let me Also mention that this show is slowly funded me thus Some Weeks are gonna be left empty
please bare with me if I am not able to post a show on the promised date This would be partly because I'm working on the
website at the moment so my band width could be put to use for another course all in the name of making the show better in the future.
But you can always rest assured that a new show will be up in no time at all. & on that note Let me not
waste anymore time with chit chat & Let The Music Do The Talking, Track list follows bellow
& I hope you enjoy this mix as much as I enjoyed doing it, until next time. Thank You! & Stay Blessed!

BENNY COSTA.







              TRACKLISTING


01.Ben Westbeech - Stronger (Album Version)

02.Cei Bei - I Need You Lord (The Antidotes Ministry Vocal Mix)

03.Andy Compton ft. Rowan - Our Tribe (Original mix)

04.Blue six - Sweeter Love (David Montoya Candy edit)

05.Mr. Cee ft. Lady X - Lifted (P.M. Project Corner Cafe Mix)

06.Dj Kent Ft Kyla Love Is Just A Dream (Kents Sultry mix)

07.Elz & Elise - Soul Power (Mktl Master Kev & Tony Loreto Club Mix)

08.Shimza - Eye on Eye

09.John Beltran feat. Jeremy Ellis - Golden Night With You

10.Black Motion Ft. Soul Flow  - Mumi Wango (Manoo Afro Mix)

MIxed by BENNY COSTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment