Friday 28 October 2011

SOUL OF SOUNDS (S.o.S)vol.16

Hey howz it going evryone!! Heir is yet anohter installment of your Deep/Soulfull House fix Soul Of Sounds Podcast. I must say this was one of those deficult mixes to record, so my apologies for the glitches that you will heir on the sixth...... track.
I had re-record the mix over 5 times by the time I finally got it right & I just did'nt have the energy to go over it one more time, it's a great mix non the less I enjoyed putting it together inspite of all the time I had put in to getting it done.
Moving on... Like I manssioned on FB as from now & onward we will have a new voice over artist who is gonna be joining us in the making of S.O.S into an easiely identifiable Podcast for those people who hav'nt heard from us before. His name is Patmadic Mkonza. & I'd like to thank him for blessing us with his voice here @THE SOUL OF SOUNDS.

Good news this time around you don't have to wait the stretchy two weeks for the new show because next week we should have a guest mix by Duke O'Brain from "Midrand Johannesburg (SA)".
He has bin a S.O.S fan for quit some time now & he is one of the people that submited guest mixes ever since I started the guest week, so  he is ginna be blessing us with  a beautifull Noe Soul/Jazz mix next week. If you'd allso like to take part in this new feature of  S.O.S, All you need to do is, send an mp3 formet mix that is no less then 60 minites, plays at 128kbs or more to BennyCostasa@gmail.com and in a few weeks listeners of the show will be able to listen or download your mix.

Anyway guys I hope you all enjoy the show & If you do like the show I erge you  to Like the page on Facebook Soul Of Sounds Podcast, update more about the show on the deferent social networks [Facebook, Twitter, Myspace ect.], Tell atleast two friends or share by Burning a cd, via bluetooth or any other media of sharing just get it out there.
Thank You.

last but not least I'd like to WELCOM All of our new listener from all over the world I see you guyz's traffic all the way from South Africa, United States, United Kingdom, Botswana, Serbia, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Brazil, Germany, Sweden. These are all the countries that have downloaded S.O.S in the past & I'd like to let all of you out there to know that your presence on this blog is felt & appreciated dearly Thank you all, don't forget to spred the word & keep it locked to THE SOUL OF SOUNDS.

ENJOY THE SHOW.

Yourse Trully. BENNY COSTA.
PEACE!


Track list Will be up as Soon as posible. THANK YOU.






No comments:

Post a Comment