Tuesday 21 February 2017

Soul Of Sounds Vol.50 Mixed By Dub Sol

Hi everyone it's been a while since we put up a show, really sorry for making you guys wait so long.
I will be getting things back to speed as of now onward, I will put up mixes whenever I get the chance to. Life tends to get in the way some times, but just rest assured that you will be getting a fix from as at least once a month. and that is a promise I intend to keep.
People have been approaching me and asking about the show and if it was dead or not..
Well obviously it was in a two year coma and has been revived by everyone of you who kept in touch and reminded me that I had this passion for music that I just couldn't forget about. I would like to thank each and everyone of you guys cause if  it wasn't for you guys I don't think i could've gathered the strength to get back at this.. Its a very tough game to be a part of, non the less we will keep doing it for the love of House Music and refreshing all Yo'lls dancing shoes. refining your ears / Musical taste.

So what better way to kick this thing off than with a in-depth look into the past.. We are going to Kick things off with a Classics Mix by SOS's very own Dub Sol who put these two mixes together a while ago, not too sure when but I think I got the mixes around 2014 / 13 I stand to be corrected. But fact is these mixes were recorded exclusively for SOS and have been in my archives since than, only to see the light of the net now. They are just a reminder that this Music is timeless and will never die.
So Enjoy them to the fullest and don't forget to share them with with a friend and Deep House fanatics alike.

Soul Of Sounds Vol.50 Mixed By Dub Sol Mix 1.


Soul Of Sounds Vol.50 Mixed By Dub Sol Mix 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment